We host the service for the process of submitting purchase orders and invoices over the internet. This electronic process pertains to stores that conduct their businesses online. Features, such as shopping carts and secure sockets layer (ssl), contribute to the success of this enablement.
We have a professional and experienced team to design web applications, mobile applications, and development companies, recognizing that e-commerce enablement is an important part of e-marketing. We offer custom programmed encryption software, which utilizes secure sockets layer, to protect all online transactions. We also design shopping carts that suit the needs of your company, product, and customers. Enablement.
E-commerce web development that helps users easily navigate pages, find their favorite products, and seamlessly make purchases is essential for laying the foundations of your businesses success. Based on your business, we do hassle-free website hosting and user-friendly application development for the best customer experience.
- Planning service goals.
- How you wish to display and sell your products.
- Your business goals, such as increasing sales and brand recognition.
- Choosing a platform and domain for your business.
- Design a customized layout with the best UI/UX.
- Optimize your website design.
- Get ready to deploy.
- Inclusion of pay-per-click advertisements.
- Implement SEO Strategy.
- Promote your website on social media and through various other platforms.
We build a payment processing system that is easy, effective, and secure. Here is a step-by-step guide detailing how Payment Gateways work
- It starts when customers place an order from an online store and fill their credit card details.
- The web browser encrypts the data to be sent between it and the vendor’s web server.
- The gateway then sends the transaction data to the payment processor utilized by the vendor’s acquiring bank.
- The payment processor sends the transaction data to a card association.
- The credit card’s issuing bank views the authorization request and “approves” or “denies.”
- The processor then forwards an authorization pertaining to the merchant and consumer to the payment gateway.
- Once the gateway obtains this response, it transmits it to the website/interface to process the payment.
- Clearing Transactions – is only triggered once the merchant has actually completed the transaction.
- The issuing bank changes the “auth-hold” to a debit, allowing a “settlement” with the vendor’s acquiring bank.
- We do integrate both the hosted payment gateway or redirects and integrated payment gateways for payment services.
Following WCAG guidelines enhances the overall user experience and usability of your website. It boosts customer satisfaction. Following the web accessibility recommendations mentioned in this article will upgrade the general usability of your website.
- Use more than one sense of information.
- Provide alternatives for non-text content.
- Make all functionalities accessible by keyboard only.
- Ensure users have control over time limits.
- Ensure page elements do not change when they receive focus on input.