Years of Experience
5 to 12 yrs of experience
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Work closely with the Manager to analyze client requirements against the qualifications of candidates and match the best candidate with client needs.
- Identify, engage, and recruit qualified candidates by performing sourcing activities to include, but not limited to Internal database, market and Internet research identifying alternate candidate sources, cold calling, executing recruiting calls, referral recruiting, and online social networking.
- Determine and implement appropriate recruiting techniques for market, industry, skill set, and region.
- Handling the complete end-to-end Full Life-Cycle Recruiting including the scheduling of interviews, quality assurance of candidate resumes and acting as an active coordinator between the client and the candidate.
- Detailed analysis of the JD – to understand the client’s requirement thoroughly.
- Designing & implementing effective recruitment/staffing strategies. Handling all levels of Recruitment- Junior Level, Middle Level and Senior Level Positions for the entire vertical.
- Following up with candidates on joining dates and convincing them if they have any issues such as Compensation review, relocation, etc. • Exceptional technical acumen – in terms of technical recruiting and computer skills (MS Office, Google Suite, LinkedIn, ATS’, email automation, etc.).